Wednesday, February 26, 2014

#28 Bucket List

1- My goal is to go back packing in eastern Europe with my brothers and uncle - I enjoy backpacking and go every year and some of the best places to go backpacking are along the coast of eastern Europe.

2- My goal before I kick the bucket a dream of mine is to drive a Bugatti Veron one of the nicest cars made up to date - I feel that without racing this car I will not enjoy the luxuries that life has to offer.

3 before I kick the bucket I would like to get my pilots license - I feel that without being able to learn how to fly is not one of my options and with that being under my wing will make me feel like I had a good time while it lasted.

4- Before I kick the bucket I want to ski dive from 50,000 feet or something like that, I feel that you cannot feel anymore free than ski diving and jumping out of an airplane recklessly.

5- I want to bungee jump off of a big bridge I feel like it would show me what it feels like to be a true adventurer- it would feel as if I am going to jump of a cliff and must be extraordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment