Tuesday, February 25, 2014

#27 Stranded Part 2

Water Bottle filter - $34
knife fire starter - $37
Bow and Arrow- $90
total = $131

      I have purchased these items due to them being very resourceful and capable of accomplishing certain goals for survival. the earth easy manufactured water filter is a source for water that is going to be needed for your daily nutrition that will help you survive. The Flint knife has two purposes to hunt and to start a fire it is extremely resourceful for being a two in one product and that is why I bought it. the bow and arrow allows me to have a ranged attack against my enemies and it gives me a sense of control when needing to fish I simply only attatch a tindle of vine to act as a rope so whe I shoot a fish with my arrow I can easily capture it without having to go into the dangerous waters. with these tools I will be a true mcguyver on this island.

No comments:

Post a Comment